Eppraisal.com API Terms and Conditions
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY.
I. Services. The Eppraisal API allows pre-approved licensees to retrieve certain data regarding real estate information, including property values, comparables and other tools and resources ("Eppraisal Data") on Eppraisal.com. Eppraisal reserves the right to modify or discontinue the Eppraisal Data or a portion or attribute thereof, or the offering of any information, good, content, product or service with or without notice. Eppraisal shall not be liable to you or any third party should Eppraisal exercise its right to modify or discontinue the Eppraisal Data, API or any part of either.
II. Copyright And License. You are granted a limited, non-sublicensable right to access the API. Commercial Use of the Eppraisal Data is prohibited unless approved in advance in writing by Eppraisal. “Commercial Use” is defined as charging end users for access to the Eppraisal Data and/or selling the data to third parties. Eppraisal reserves the right, without notice and in our sole discretion, to terminate your license to use the API, and to block or prevent future access to and use of the API.
This license is subject to the following restrictions:
- You may not use the API in connection with or to promote any products, services, or materials that constitute, promote or are used primarily for the purpose of dealing in: spyware, adware, or other malicious programs or code, gambling items, professional services regulated by state licensing regimes, or any illegal purpose;
- You agree that you will provide the Eppraisal Data to users “as is", with disclaimers substantially equivalent to those set forth in Section XV.
- You agree to keep the API confidential, and not to share it with any third party. This license is personal to you, and any affiliates must seek and obtain their own license. You may not sell, lease, share, transfer, or sublicense the API or access or access codes thereto or derive income from the use or provision of the API, except as permitted herein, whether for direct commercial or monetary gain or otherwise, without Eppraisal's prior, express, written permission;
- You acknowledge that Eppraisal may monitor any API activity for the purpose of ensuring quality, improving Eppraisal Data and services, and ensuring compliance with these API Terms and Conditions. You shall not try to interfere with such monitoring or otherwise obscure from Eppraisal your API activity.
- You may not use the API in a product or service that competes with products or services offered by Eppraisal.
- You are limited to the number of specified API calls defined in your Account. Eppraisal may approve higher daily call limits upon passing Eppraisal review.
- You may not retain any copies of the Eppraisal Data. Your license to Eppraisal Data is limited to making up to the Account defined number of direct server calls to Eppraisal per day for the Eppraisal Data and to distributing the Eppraisal Data to your end user on your Web site(s), immediately upon receipt by your servers.
- You may not present the Eppraisal Data (or permit the Eppraisal Data to be presented) so that it appears to be available from a third party Web site.
- You may not use the Eppraisal Data for direct marketing (i.e., mailing) or telemarketing lists without crediting Eppraisal according to the attribution requirements outlined in Section XV;
- You may not separately extract and provide or otherwise use data elements from the Eppraisal Data to enhance the data files of third parties.
- You further agree not to otherwise reproduce, modify, distribute, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any portion of the API or any data provided by Eppraisal.
III. Trademarks and Service Marks. The Eppraisal name, logo(s) and links to Eppraisal.com are copyrighted with all rights reserved. You are granted a limited, non-sublicensable right to access the API for your personal, non-commercial, and informational use only. You agree to use the API in accordance with the Eppraisal API Attribution Requirements set forth below. We reserve the right, without notice and in our sole discretion, to terminate your license to use the API, and to block or prevent future access to and use of the API.
IV. Acceptable Use. You agree not to use the Eppraisal API, Eppraisal Data, or Eppraisal brand in any way that is unlawful, or harms Eppraisal, its service providers, its suppliers, your end users, or any other person. Further, pursuant to Section 13 below, Eppraisal may terminate your use of the API, Eppraisal Data and Eppraisal brand if and when Eppraisal determines, in its sole discretion, that your use is inappropriate.
VI. Non-Exclusive. This Agreement is a non-exclusive Agreement. You acknowledge that Eppraisal may be developing and develop products or services that may compete with the API or any other products or services.
VII. Termination. Any licenses contained in this Agreement will terminate automatically without notice if you fail to comply with any provision of this Agreement. Eppraisal reserves the right to terminate this Agreement or discontinue the API or any portion or feature thereof for any or no reason and at any time with no liability to you. Upon any termination or notice of any discontinuance, you must immediately stop and thereafter desist from using the APIor distributing Eppraisal Data
IX. NO WARRANTIES. THE EPPRAISAL.COM WEBSITE, THE EPPRAISAL DATA, AND THE API ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING ALL CONTENT OR DATA DISTRIBUTED BY, DOWNLOADED OR ACCESSED FROM OR THROUGH THIS SERVICE, IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT AS TO THE INFORMATION, MATERIALS, AND CONTENT ON THE SITE. WE DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT MATERIALS IN THIS SITE ARE ACCURATE, COMPLETE, RELIABLE, CURRENT, OR ERROR-FREE. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS OR OMISSIONS RELATING TO PRICING, TEXT OR PHOTOGRAPHY.
X. LIABILITY LIMITATION. IN NO EVENT SHALL EPPRAISAL, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES, ADVERTISERS, OR DATA PROVIDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF PROFITS, OR LOSS OF DATA) WHETHER IN AN ACTION IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE), EQUITY OR OTHERWISE, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THE EPPRAISAL API OR EPPRAISAL DATA, THE EPPRAISAL DATA OR SERVICES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
XI. Intellectual Property. The API, Eppraisal Data, and the Eppraisal Brand are the property of Eppraisal, and subject to the intellectual property rights of Eppraisal and its licensors.
XIII. Termination. Eppraisal may change, suspend or discontinue the API and suspend or terminate your use of the API, Eppraisal Data, and/or Eppraisal brand at any time for any reason, without notice. You may also terminate by ceasing to use the API, Eppraisal Data, and Eppraisal brand, removing implementation of the API from your Web site(s), and deleting all copies of the Eppraisal Data and Eppraisal brand.
A. Eppraisal Logo. All input and output elements must be accompanied by an approved Eppraisal Logo that links directly to www.Eppraisal.com. Logos cannot be resized or edited in any fashion. If Eppraisal Data is used in alternative media formats, equivalent attribution must be given to Eppraisal. Prior written consent from Eppraisal is required to use Eppraisal Data without attribution.
B. Linking. When using the API, you must provide direct links to Eppraisal.com using the standard linking format on your site. Links should not have a "nofollow" attribute or prevent search engines from following the link.
C. Disclaimer. When using the API you must provide the following text and link on all pages that contain Eppraisal Data:
© 2015 Eppraisal.com, Inc. Use is subject to http://www.eppraisal.com/TermsOfUse.aspx